Friday, March 30, 2012

Wild Word of the Week: New

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me.
-
Psalm 51:10


Turi

Carol

Karen

Karen

Kirsten



Wild Word of the Week is going to take a little break for Holy Week and the Easter Season.  Instead, you are invited to share your photos of "God on the loose among us." Perhaps you see God at work in your children, colleagues, or complete strangers.  Perhaps you see God on the loose in creation.  If you can capture it on your camera, send it in!  Each week, I'll share the photos collected here and post them our Facebook page as well.  Have fun watching for God at work in the world!

Photos can be sent to me at pastorkirsten (at) gmail (dot) com.  Feel free to text them to me as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment