Friday, April 20, 2012

God on the Loose Among Us

Your challenge during this Easter season is to watch for signs of new life, resurrection, and God on the loose among us.  If you can capture God's work on your camera screen, send photos my way.  We'd love to share them here and on our Facebook page.


Route 78 Food Pantry Scavenger Hunt
Rick
My favorite spring flower, the trillium
Kirsten

This one needs a bit of explanation.  I was on a bike ride this week and passed this gross, polluted water.  "Yuck," I thought, "God is NOT working in that."  But then I thought some more (I do that a lot when I ride).  "Maybe God is working in that by calling me to work harder to preserve water and keep it clean.  Maybe God is on the loose by calling me to keep an eye out for ways to care for creation."
Kirsten


Our nephew, Rocco, 2 weeks old
Kirsten & Justin


My mom took this assignment to heart this week when she visited a farm owned by some family friends.  Here are her images of God on the loose among us...


Aaron and mama cat

In the dandelions

Lilacs

Maple branch

Violet

Wind turbines

Hens and cat

Pigs

The Egg





No comments:

Post a Comment